A snapshot into the lives of Mary and Alan

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Face Reading wonders

Well, it has certainly been an eventful day and one of great adventure as I start to learn yet another new skill!

This morning it was the start of a 6 week Face Reading Course and 10 of us assembled to learn the basics of this art.
I have learned the significance of the area of the face that is the largest in any person and the meaning behind having a wide or a long face. Even the texture of the hair and skin is significant.

More knowledge will obviously be added at each lesson, so next time I meet you be prepared for me to feel your hair and touch your skin as well as stare for a while into your face, noting particularly your ears and eyes!
It is great fun and the 3 hours of the course just flew by.

Spent part of the afternoon making biscuits to take to the course in Auckland over the weekend - almond macaroons and crunchy buttery oat biscuits. - Sadly all too few of the latter as they are just delicious and benefitted from the addition of the 3 yolks remaining from the macaroons!

The photo this time was the shadow of the plane I returned to UK on in 2005. When I saw that view out of the plane window
I felt it was evidence of the angels being with me - encasing the plane in a halo of rainbow colours.

No comments: