A snapshot into the lives of Mary and Alan

Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday..... nearly over!

Hello folks

This is only going to be brief as it is now my quiet time before my witching hour!

Had a long and peaceful sort of a day and didn't achieve much really. The bed got changed and the laundry got washed and dried, I wrote the report on my research study - with very surprising comparisons on the questionnaires the mothers filled out pre and post study, did a couple of BodyTalk sessions, had a lovely walk with Alan late afternoon and then concocted a delicious tea! - for those with any interest we had a veggie risotto - with red asparagus, red pepper served with pecorino filled mushrooms! - and it was as yummy as it sounds!

Have just finished a conference call for the NZ BodyTalk Assoc committee and am now thinking I should go and have a read before bed.

It will be yoga in the morning followed by lunch with a friend and then I will be slowly counting down to the weekend when I head to Auckland to remonitor another BT course. I have been co-ordinating this one so have to go and make sure I got it right!

For a photo today I will send one of Alex Gray's amazing pictures - just because I can!


See you tomorrow maybe.

3 comments:

Anne's Blog said...

It is great to follow your day. It is so nice having visited your home I can imagine you in it!!

Kate said...

Morning Mary - what on earth is red asparagus - I am intrigued. Lovely to have a catch up this morning by reading your blog as it will be first week day morning in a while that we shall go straight to Minnows!

The Dreamcatcher said...

Red asparagus - for any others of you who, like Kate, are interested, is just that! - Dark red asparagus that is mild in flavour and very not so woody at the ends - so you can use the whole stick and not break the end off. It has been quite delicious in the risotto and then also added to a pasta bake last night!