A snapshot into the lives of Mary and Alan

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday musings - before getting on with my day!


Ooh I am excited!

Friends and family are starting to log in as followers of my blog!

That does rather put the onus on me to put something worth reading then to make it worth their while logging on! Will be glad when Alan DOES come on board and start to add a few comments of his own and then I won't have SUCH a responsibility!

Had a really interesting evening in Morrinsville last night. First a lady did some 'healing' sessions for people in the audience - very interesting 'energy healing'. Now BodyTalk is Energy Medicine but people calling themselves 'healers' does not sit so well with me as all the practitioner is doing is enabling the clients own body to heal itself - which is just what it is programmed to do!

Anyway, I will step down from that soap box now and carry on with the report of last night.

There were about 5 people chosen to have a session and each responded positively to the experience. Then, as is de rigeur in NZ, we had to have a refreshment break - and one could get a hot beverage and home made cake - lovely brownies and a ginger bread - worth going just for that!!

Then the lady with psychic skills had her turn and very accurately gave messages to certain people in the audience. There were quite a few open mouths I can tell you! She does weekend courses in how to develop ones psychic skills - so THAT could prove interesting!

Neither I nor my friends were selected for a 'healing' or a message - but we were all quite entertained and it gave us plenty to talk about on the rainy miserable drive back to Tauranga.

Today has started with lots of phone calls and catch up with family members in UK. One of the calls was from Katy - who was sat in a cafe in Greenwich with our old next door neighbour - and we spoke for free on Katy's mobile phone - using Skype! The wonders of modern technology! It does not even bear thinking about how it all works- the brain would addle!

And so............... it must now surely be time to shower and start my day properly so I will away to do just that. Thought this wonderful photo would help to put your world a little more into perspective.

Taken from the Hubble Telescope - it shows just the brightest star in the Milky way in 2002

What splendour.


No comments: