A snapshot into the lives of Mary and Alan

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Saturday afternoon....


Having a lazyish sort of day again today!

Went out early to the Farmers market where I picked up all sorts of lovely veggies and German bread, sheeps cheese, strawberries and some lettuce plants that Alan has not yet found seeds for!

On then to do a BodyTalk session for someone followed by an excursion to look for a box to put out on the patio to store the chair cushions. - No joy there so have suggested to Alan that h
e might like to make one! - Will see if it takes as long as my bird table - which I requested at least 6 mths ago and has still failed to materialise!

Now I have tidied my desk and sorted all sorts of papers and am off to plant the lettuce plants and then have an early tea as I am off out to a Clairvoyant evening later! - That will be interesting! At least I have good company on the way as a couple of friends are coming with me and we have to go over the hill towards the west coast - on the plain of the photo posted a couple of days ago - at least it will be easier to cross the hill tonight than it was on foot on Monday!

Have noted friend Hilary's comments and hope Alan will contribute to the blog as the weeks progress. He will have a completely different perspective on things so it will be interesting!
No special photo today so thought you might like to see the cat!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hi Mary and Allen - do you think Bella is looking out the window to see if any little boys are heading up the driveway? I hope you had a lovely quiet morning - the farmer's market sounds like heaven - we didn't make it this week. Love Kate xxooxx

Katy said...

Ahh, it's my girl! She is getting fat though mum!! Tell her to go do some exercise please.